News about entertainment As they commemorate their six-month wedding anniversary, Lateef Adedimeji and wife Mo Bimpe affirm their love for one another.

 Nollywood entertainer, Lateef Adedimeji and his wonderful spouse, Mo Bimpe are celebrating a half year of joyful marriage.

The wonderful couple got hitched on the 22nd of December, 2021.

Taking to Instagram, Lateef made a few lifetime vows to his significant other as he reaffirms his adoration for her.

"What more can I concerning, in you alone I found a companion, my close friend, my supplicating accomplice, love, care, strength, aproko accomplice, battle mate, number 1 pundit, my promotion lady, my tranquility, I can continue endlessly. May the elegance and benevolence of the All-powerful never withdraw from us. I love you child and I gat you generally Obim. Ade Omo Ade Aya Ade".

Mo Bimpe on her part credited her better half for completely changing her.

She expressed that from the second Lateef entered her life, he began improving it in manners that she never realized anybody would be able.

Mo Bimpe added that her better half is the main man she needs to go with until the end of her life.

"This day a half year prior, I wedded my closest companion, it was a particularly gorgeous Wednesday, the best Wednesday of my life, the absolute greatest day of my life. ADE, As soon as you entered my life, you began improving it in manners that I never realized anybody would be able. Cheerful a half year commemoration to the main man that I need to go with me until the end of my life. Today is only the start of a joyful and cheerful wedded life ahead! I love you to such an extent".

Kemi Filani news reviews Lateef Adedimeji and his better half Mo Bimpe had shared their c

herished up recordings to celebrate one month wedding commemoration.

The video on his Instagram page caught Lateef Adedimeji and his better half, several energies as they kissed one another.

Lateef Adedimeji communicated appreciation to God, adding that they had a lot more years to praise by God's beauty.

Lateef composed: One month today May Allah be commended Always to go, Insha Allah,

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post